The school rules have been divided into various sections and students are expected to adhere to the code of conduct mentioned therein. Please note that noncompliance with the school rules shall lead to consequences which may also include dismissal from the school.
- Students will not use foul or offensive language.
- Students will not deface or damage school property. Any damage to school property should be reported to the Head Mistress immediately.
- Students will not litter in (or outside) the school premises.
- Students will not miss classes while in school and will not leave the school campus during school hours without prior permission of the Principal/Head Mistress.
- Bullying, aggression or violence in any form is gross misconduct for which the school will take strict disciplinary action if required.
- Students are expected to have respect for their peers and be sensitive to differences among themselves due to physical, cultural and economic considerations.
- Students are expected to be environment friendly.
- Strict action will be taken against students who are found using illicit or narcotic substances and behaving inappropriately on the premises.
- Students who violate the school rules will not be permitted to represent the school in any inter- school sports or other activities irrespective of individual interests or talent.
- Students are expected to have strict adherence to school timings. Students will not be permitted to enter the school after commencement of school time.
- Students must report to class on time after break or activity periods.
- Students should be in the proper uniform as prescribed. Proper length of skirts and shorts must be adhered to. Black shoes must be as defined in the uniform.
- Boys should have short groomed haircut.
- Girls with long hair should have it tied. Only blue or black hairclips must be worn.
- All students should have clipped nails. Girls are not permitted to wear nail paint.
- Students are not permitted to wear expensive or flashy jewellery, watches and other accessories.
Mobile and Digital technology
- Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones on the school premises. In case a student has to carry a phone for extraneous reasons, arrangements will be made to deposit the phone at the school office during school hours.
- Students will not indulge in inappropriate use of the school computers or networks.
- Students are not permitted to bring valuable electronic devices (ipods, cameras, tablets etc) without the prior permission of the Head Mistress.
- Strict action will be taken if it comes to the notice of the school authorities that any student is involved in possession and circulation of inappropriate digital content on mobile devices.
- Strict discipline must be maintained in the school bus. Misbehavior on the bus can lead to withdrawal of bus facilities.
- Students must remain seated in the bus till the arrival of their stop.
- Any change in residential address or contact numbers must be immediately intimated to the school office.
- Changes in bus routes or problems relating to bus services should be informed to the school office.
- Students should not change the boarding or dropping off stop without prior information being given to the school office.
- School will not be responsible for any independent transport arrangements used by students. The safety and verification of such vehicles and drivers is the responsibility of the parents/guardians of the child.
Leave of Absence
- Students must have a minimum attendance of 75% during the academic year in order to take the school examinations.
- In case of missing school, a leave application must be presented to the school duly signed by the parents/guardian.
- In case of absenteeism due to illness, students must present a medical certificate to the school.
- Long leave may only be taken with the prior permission of the Principal.
- No Student is permitted to leave school during school hours without a valid permission slip from the Class Teacher/Head Mistress.
Code of Conduct on the Sports field
- Sports are to be played with the correct spirit of sportsmanship.
- Aggression, fighting on the field and using abusive language will invite strict disciplinary action from the authorities.