Curriculum for Pre–Primary
The Pre-Primary section of a school represents the most important stages in the development of a child. At the pre-primary level, the aim is:
- To create a home away from home where learning is fun
- Child-centered innovative approach.
- Flexibility of the curriculum helps the teacher to begin with the child’s area of strength.
- Simple yet interesting activities are incorporated into the daily routine to enhance creativity.
- Story narration, rhymes, songs, sketching and colouring encourage creative thinking and help to make the child confident.
- Frequent use of audio-visual aids makes learning fun for the tiny tots.
Curriculum for Primary
Our curriculum involves educational thinking and the most effective pedagogical practices. We firmly believe in taking out children from the classroom and teaching concepts through hands on activities and experiments. We truly believe in motivating children to tab their own talent and to nurture their young minds through knowledge and exposure.
Curriculum for Middle
Curriculum based on the guidelines given by the NCERT and the Directorate of Education in Grades VI-VIII.
Curriculum for Senior
Curriculum based on the guidelines given by the NCERT and the Directorate of Education in Grades IX and X.
Grades I to V
- English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Value Education, General Knowledge, Computers
Grade VI to X
- English, Hindi, Sanskrit / French / German , Mathematics, Science ( Physics, Biology, Chemistry), Computers and Social Science
Grade XI to XII
- Non Medical:- English, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Computer Science / Economics / Psychology / PHE / Fine Arts / Odissi Dance / Commercial Arts
- Medical:- English, Physics, Chemistry, Bio, Computer Science / Math / Economics / Psychology / PHE / Fine Arts / Odissi Dance / Commercial Arts
- Commerce:- English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Math / PHE / Odissi Dance / Psychology / Fine Arts / Commercial Arts / IP
- Humanities:- English, Psychology,Economics, Political Science, Commercial Arts,IT, PE