The Modern School, Faridabad
Curriculum for Pre–Primary
The Pre-Primary section of a school represents the most important stages in the development of a child. At the pre-primary level, the aim is:
- To create a home away from home where learning is fun
- Child-centered innovative approach.
- Flexibility of the curriculum helps the teacher to begin with the child’s area of strength.
- Simple yet interesting activities are incorporated into the daily routine to enhance creativity.
- Story narration, rhymes, songs, sketching and colouring encourage creative thinking and help to make the child confident.
- Frequent use of audio-visual aids makes learning fun for the tiny tots.
Curriculum for Primary
The scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE), as designed and laid out by the CBSE, is followed in the Primary Segment.
Curriculum for Middle
Curriculum based on the guidelines given by the NCERT and the Directorate of Education, Delhi is followed in GradesVI – VIII. The scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE), as designed and laid out by CBSE, is also followed in the Middle Segment.
Curriculum for Senior
The curriculum, as prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi is followed in Grades IX-XII.
- Grades I to V
- English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Value Education, General Knowledge, Computers
- Grade VI to VIII
- English, Hindi, Sanskrit / French / German / Spanish, Mathematics, Science ( Physics, Biology, Chemistry), Social Science (History, Civics, Geography), Life Skills, Computers
- Grades IX and X
- English, Hindi/ Sanskrit / French / German / Spanish, Mathematics, Science and Technology (Physics, Biology, Chemistry), Social Science (History, Civics, Economics, Geography)