- Application for Registration can be filled online or physically submitted at School premises (i.e. Faridabad) on any working day (Monday-Friday) from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- MSFBD will be admitting students from Nursery-Class X.
- Submission of duly completed forms will be against payment of Rs.100/- per form (this can be submitted in cash/cheque or through payment gateway if submitting online).
- The School provides transport facility for Faridabad branch. Only one form will be accepted for one child.
- For any other information please contact School office or visit website regularly.
For Session 2019-20
|Minimum Age as on 31st March 2018||3 years for Nursery Class|
|4 years for K.G. Class|
- Forms can be downloaded from the website as well as are available at both School premises.
- Kindly fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Please use only Black or Blue ball pen to fill the form.
- Photo of the Child (passport size, colored photo).
- Photocopy of proof of Date of Birth with Name (attested by parent).
- Photocopy of proof of residential address (Ration Card, Voter ID and Passport).
- Aadhar Card (mandatory)
- Cheque or Cash receipt for Rs.100/-.
- This is an electronic registration form. Please read all the instructions carefully before filling it to avoid rejection.
- Each form will be issued a unique Acknowledgement Number after the acceptance of the form which will be e-mailed to i.d. given by parents. Parents are advised to kindly take a print out of the e-mail, as the acknowledgement no. will be used for any further correspondence regarding the admission process.
- Do not press ENTER Key or REFRESH key while filling the form.
- After completing the application form kindly click on the SUBMIT FORM button and make payment through payment gateway.
- Please attach valid proofs and fill all the necessary fields otherwise the form will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
- If you are facing any issues in submitting the form or paying online, kindly check your internet connection first.
- For any other information please contact School office.